Friday, October 10, 2008

What am I doing in cyberspace!?

This really cracks me up! I have a blog! What am I doing...seriously....I don't even know how to download my own pictures from a digital camera to a computer - in any way!

But.....some days I just want to vent.....or talk.....
maybe I need a place to chronicle my life as a stay-at-home mom -
a place to make my every day events, diapering, feeding, nose-wiping, story reading, errand-running - the stuff that we do every day without fanfare and without a raise (or a paycheck for that matter)....a place to make these events - important, worth my time, valid in my life and my children's lives...no, that's not true - they ARE valid, important, worthy of my time and attention - I just need a place to list them so they aren't lost in the "everyday" - but, they are chronicled so that I can look back and REMEMBER the beauty and hilarity in my "everyday"...
so - I'll just start to talk - who knows how much will actually get added to this blog spot, but, I'll have a place of my own....

2 comments:

Heidi said...

YAY!!!!! Another blog! I love it. what I love most is "hearing" your voice everyday again. I so miss our old lady chats in our dorm room...

Sigh...

Where DOES the time go? Look at that, I still sound like an old lady.

I love you girl - it's AWESOME to be in touch again... Keep the stories coming!

Steve Johnson said...

My wife is such a "techie" now with her blog and facebook.